Here we go.

30 March 2010

152 count

Saturday, there was a cook-out/birthday party for Kyle @ the Victory St. space. We grilled, enjoyed two cakes (tres leches AND key lime), sipped tequila & shot the bb gun. FOR HOURS. It was fun. I don't know if you call it progress or devolution, but it went from this:
Photobucket
To this:
Photobucket
To this:
Photobucket

CHA CHA CHA!

We didn't spend the entire weekend being rednecks, no. We did manage to get a little house work in including painting the trim in the mud room and a little bit of gardening.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But, we did keep some targets at the ready in the backyard in case we needed to blow off steam:
Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our weekend plans fell through (Boo, Alannah. Boo!), so we are entertaining the idea of going camping. First trip of the season! Even though I would've loved to hang out with Alannah & her s.o., I suppose this will do. I SUPPOSE. Sigh.

1 comment:

nicole said...

BB gun envy. Washer-and-dryer envy. Potted plant envy. Sigh. This weather is perfect for camping. I'm counting down the days til our next Buffalo adventure. C'mon, May, get here already, but don't bring mosquitos or humidity with you, k? Thanks. xo.

Blog Archive